Get in touch today!
Still on the fence? Reach out and get a detailed view of how you can upSWOT your business.
You will be a key member of the R&D department, responsible for growing our product in the b2c business model on the US market and building a lead generation funnel using all possible tools and methods.
• Drive a digital strategy and promotion of our product in US small business market using all possible acquisition channels
• Develop, implement and evaluate marketing campaigns
• Manage the email marketing from and oversee quality assurance and scheduling
• Manage all SEO activities, including keyword strategy, budgeting, content planning, technical SEO, and link building
• Manage conversion flow tracking using Google Tag Manager
• Managing data integrity in CRM to make sure all leads from conversion flow are captured right
• Ongoing competitors’ analysis
• Close everyday collaboration with the product and research team
• Hands-on experience with SEO tools such as Ahrefs/SEMrush/Serpstat or similar, Google Search Console, and Google’s Keyword Planner
• Deep understanding of how press releases, social media activities, blogs, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
• Solid knowledge in setting up and optimizing advertising in Google Ads / Facebook Ads / Instagram / Linkedin Ads
• In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics (goals, reports, building segments)
• Experience working with cold emails outreach for lead generation (email search, validation, warm-up, and creating letter sequences);
• Expirience with some apps for small-medium American businesses (QuickBooks, Xero, Shopify, Square)
• Experience in fintech saas for small businesses in the US market
• Experience with Hubspot CRM and Jira
• Examples of effective performance results
Product marketing manager
40h / week