Get in touch today!
Still on the fence? Reach out and get a detailed view of how you can upSWOT your business.
We are looking for a passionate professional with demonstrated knowledge in fintech, business, and financial data analysis for the small-medium business market in the US.
You will be a key member of the separate branch of the R&D department, responsible for end-users and market data analysis for the generation of relevant insights using internal system tools.
• Bachelor in accounting or relevant field
• Subject matter expert in at least one industry domain for serving American businesses (Accounting, Taxation, CRM, ERP, eCommerce, Banks, Marketing, Logistics)
• Vast knowledge of analytics tools for American businesses
• In-depth understanding of the SMB processes and needs
• Strong understanding of financial statements and business KPIs
• Experience in system integration processes, using API
• Ability to work with MySQL database
• Ability to manipulate data in different formats (Excel, JSON, Google Sheets)
• Experience with data visualization tools (PowerBI, Google Data Studio)
• Proactivity and the ability to persistently drive processes
• Good interpersonal & communications skills
• SMB performance, business & financial indicators analysis
• Continuous market research to identify new relevant business opportunities
• Identification of client needs and suggestion of appropriate products/service
• Generation of Insights content using internal system tools
Insights content management on different tenants and product versions
• Gathering feedback on our Insights. Subsequent analysis and improvement
• Close collaboration with Project Management Office as a content provider for their end users
• Close collaboration with Product Development teams in the role of stakeholder and business customer
If you are interested, please send us your cv along with answers to the following small test assignment, which helps us evaluate your passion and experience:
1. Pick one feature that is most interesting to small businesses (both whether our product has one or not) that SaaS can offer. What would it be?
2. What are the top 3 problems that small businesses in the US are dealing with? How would you deal with these problems?
Business insights content manager
40h / week