Get in touch today!
Still on the fence? Reach out and get a detailed view of how you can upSWOT your business.
We are looking for a Senior IT Business analyst for our Project Office with a technical background. Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated person with excellent communication, analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills, with proven experience in implementing IT products.
• Ability to understand business needs and transform that into business and technical functional requirements documentation
• Good understanding of one or multiple business domain areas and business processes
• Demonstrate ability to learn and systematize business knowledge
• Proved experience in working with multiple projects simultaneously
• Able to self-manage, work without supervision, and check your own work thoroughly
• Detailed knowledge of Agile methodologies and software development life cycle
• Proficiency in BA techniques and tools, proven experience, and knowledge of requirement management
• Ability to create and maintain specification documentation
• Experience in modeling and analysis of business processes
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards, with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
• Read and write the customer’s communication language and have advanced writing and speaking ability
• Good customer management skills; strong ability to interface and build relationships with customer stakeholders; can participate in phone conferences; be interviewed by customers; be involved in customer workshops and presentations;
• Good interpersonal and strong communication skills to effectively communicate with stakeholders and team members
• Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-cultural environment
• Ability to collaborate with distributed teams and customer stakeholders
• IT knowledge to understand and communicate with software engineers
• In-depth knowledge of SQL, API, and Web-application architecture
• Advanced user of Jira & Confluence
• Effectively collaborate with stakeholders to gather, analyze and define current business processes and requirements
• Translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications in a well-structured and clear way
• Facilitate the UAT process with the Customer and Delivery Team
• Implementation testing and incident management
• Work closely with customers to ensure requirements are captured, the scope is controlled and expectations are met
• Work closely with team members to transform analysis into key features
• Participate in or facilitate workshops, stakeholder interviews, solution review meetings, etc.
• Project technical & business documentation development
• Create and maintain high-quality business analysis artifacts, including specifications, requirement documents, user stories, wireframes, etc.
• Establish and maintain professional and consultative relationships with customers; communicate with business stakeholders and technical team throughout the project lifecycle
• Maintain expertise and knowledge of the business domain, technologies, and solutions
Senior Business Analyst
40h / week